Thursday, June 21, 2012

End of exams (fiiiiinally!)

After our last exam (CHEM5), me and Alice both decided that we needed an evening of Nando's and getting thoroughly drunk so we could forgot how horrific the exam was and how it kind of scrapped our chances of getting into University. 
I won tickets to see Guillemots at Hard Rock Cafe in Manchester so we went there first as it was rude not to after the emails from Fyfe. I was carrying 2 litres of Strongbow around soI ended up ridiculously drunk and wandering around Manchester at 1am as Factory wasn't open for some reason and then in 42's which is awful, but whatever, Alice is my favourite.
Here are some photos from the day, L-R: 
01 waiting for Alice, 0our Nando's trip, 03 Alice's favourite song so of course she had to park in space 212, 
04 me & Alice on the bus, 05 the very heavy bottle I was carrying around, 0Guillemots, 0me & Alice in 42's where you can see what I wore at night  (these), and 08/09 some drunken selfies.

post signature