Thursday, June 21, 2012

18th

2 weeks ago, it was finally my 18th (I've been waiting to use my own ID for a good 18 months now) and due to it falling in the midst of my final A-Level exams, I just had a quiet day and then went for a meal at Hard Rock Cafe Manchesterwith Alice and my parents.
I was royally spoilt including over £700 to go towards my MacBook, a 4 day trip to Barcelona in July, my iPhone 4S and an elephant charm for my Thomas Sabo bracelet.
Here are some pictures from throughout the day (L-R).
01. my balloons in the living room. 0some of my presents. 0my package off Emma. 04 my Belle birthday cake. 05 me before I left. 0me and Alice at Hard Rock. 0our cocktails (Riders On The Storm (named after The Doors' song), Purple Haze (named after Jimi Hendrix's song)), 0bacon cheese burger & 0my parents!


post signature