Tuesday, February 05, 2013

bit of a catch up...



Hello!
Sorry I've been gone for so long.. I (stupidly!) spilt a can of Strongbow onto my MacBook so had to fork out for that to be replaced (so now I'm scraping the barrell) but I'm back now. Back with my MacBook, back to Uni and back to having a full fringe! yay! 
It's currently 00:46 on Monday morning, I'm in the library essay writing, listening to King Charles and craving peanut butter, yawn! 

Also, I'm behind on my instagram post by a couple weeks so I'll catch up here...
new addition to my Uni room / woke up to snow / hangover dates with Meg / snow days / 2am snow fights on campus / the girls I'm living with next year / PARAMORE ARE BACK / treats ft. my new favourite lipstick - Rimmel's Coral in Gold / homemade pizza / walking to sign for my new house / Meg / Gangster Squad / Travis got me guestlist to see We The Kings for the 6th time / addicted to table top Monopoly / walking to work / productive D.T. lessons

Finally, a few more things...
  • who's been watching the 6 nations? aaaaah, how I love rugby/rugby players ;)
  • I got a new job at Vue Cinemas!
  • how amazing was Beyonce at the Superbowl? Going to desperatly try to get tickets to see her in Manchester!!
  •  FALL OUT BOY ARE BACK, I'm pretty sure I've been waiting forever for this... as if I wasn't excited enough AND then they announce they're playing bloody Leeds Fest, my emo heart be still.


I have a few posts lined up, but for one of them I have to have a spring clean of my room and can I be bothered... no! Ugh.

See you soooooooon! :)
post signature