Wednesday, January 09, 2013

WISH LIST WEDNESDAY


1 | 2 | 3 | 4

1. This Topshop dress is SO cute, I actually have fallen in love with it. I just wish it was made from jersey fabric because it just looks wrong around my arms and chest because it doesn't fit right :( 
2. You are so beautiful and I want to wear you everyday (I'm saving this until after I've handed all my essays in as a treat though) 
3. I got a sample of this when I got my Lush order and I've heard so many nice things about it! I just can't bring myself to spend £12 on a shampoo.

4. I want the diffuser so so much but I can't bring myself to spend £45 on it, does anybody want to buy me a present for no reason?

(I seem like I'm being tight but I'm currently on a serious budget as I'm currently unemployed :( sad times! Job hunting is draining me)
post signature